Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I have seen this template but I still like it

I have moved from wordpress to here. I wanted to switch it up. Mostly because of the being able to link to other blogs without having to remember the address. I dunno...I moved here.

Ok.

I'm house sitting Wednesday night and Thursday night. I have to look after four dogs and two birds for a family that REALLY REALLY love their dogs. They are nice dogs though. I'm going to be woken up at 7am by them to take them outside. I don't wanna do that. I have to though. I'm being paid 100$ for this. Basically I eed to do the best I can cause I'm getting paid well.

It's Thanks Giving. Woot Woot. It's time for my aunts to tell me that I should not be an English teacher because I'm not a good speller. Oh or how I'm a moron due to something I did when I was 10. Or yelling at me that the cousins aren't as yong as I think, even though they do the same shit to me. I do like the food they bring though.

I have to sleep I think. I'm going to set up my site too.

No comments: