Friday, March 20, 2009

Like old times

I'm writing this to you. Good to talk to you again. When ever I come onto Blogger, which is rarely, i always venture to your blog first. You're the reason that I have one of these things in the first place. For some reason i seem to get upset all the time when I read your blog and I think it's cause I'm not in that life anymore and I sometime miss it. Whatever, we have been over this so many times it's stupid to even think about.

I guess I'm trying to say that I'm not upset anymore. Not as much as I was.

I'm glad you are happy.

Talk to you later.

1 comment:

Z said...

I feel like you're dropped off the face of the earth, what gives? I guess frisbee is time consuming, but I feel like I haven't really talked to you in a while.

I think we'll both have those moments where we remember an aspect of those two years and miss it.

you also seem happy, and I'm glad.