Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Who am I?

I am in the RVA this summer. Well ok then, what else is new? That's about it.

Here is something that is new; I'm a hippy? What? No you're not. Ok so back story; I'm in NY visiting Kristen when we decide to go to the park and just play on the play ground and end up laying in the field while the rain falls, it was good times. Then this group of kids walks up and one chick looks at us and says "Wait, are you guys hippies?! That is so cool!" Our response was, "Er, no, we are just here, laying in the field...while the rain falls on us."

I guess if you want to be a hippy then you are one. I don't see myself as one. There is that. I don't really know what else there is to it. Moving on.

I went to NY. It was awesome. I really liked it up there.

So I have a realationship with a girl that I met over the internet. Sue me.

I think i have to find a job here over the summer. By think i mean I do.

Nappi is 21? WHAT!? I remember when we used to talk about being this old. Now he is in the Army and I'm here in Richmond. I would have loved to celebrate with him. It's ok though, he is going to protect my country. What a fag.

God bless you man.

3 comments:

Rosequirk2789 said...

"It's ok though, he is going to protect my country. What a fag."

LOL

VictorianRomantic said...

I've had relationships with people I met online and I think they're wonderful.
I find that a lot of couples who met online (excluding dating websites) by chance, end up being really great for each other. I am so happy you met someone you seem to really connect with and I'm envious that you have that. :)
I wish I could find my internet love. :B

Nappi said...

Love you too man.