Monday, February 16, 2009

I smell of old man

I posted two weeks ago. I'm losing my touch. I was never intense about the blogging thing. I'm also losing it on YouTube. I haven' posted on there in forever. I'm behind on my subscriptions. Maybe it's because I've been busy. I think that is why. Last week was one of the worst weeks I have had. It was great weather but my body decided not to like it at all. I was sick all week. It was horrible.

I went to practice last week and that made me feel great. I think it is the going outside part that helps. yesterday I was playing ultimate for 8 hours and it was fun. Until one game when I twisted my back in a bad kind of way and now it's hard to move around. God it sucks. I made a bad decision though. I played the last game for about an hour. I would say I played Savage(the whole game) but i let one point get away from me so technically I didn't. I was in the Zone. All I wanted to do was play the whole game. I was running so hard and doing my thing on the field. I was in a bad mood too. I kept getting called off the field and it made me mad. I'm not as good as other player I know that, but i don't know, i just want to play more so that I can get better.

So I played a lot. Then at the end of the game guess what? You got it, I was in more pain then I was when I started out. That deserves a Woot Woot. Now I'm wearing an Icy-Hot patch. It was scary not to move around as much.

I will start posting more.

2 comments:

Z said...

Wait, so you injured yourself and continued to play!


NO WONDER!

oh Sid!

Anonymous said...

Hey syd it's Kyle. I'm adding you to my blogroll over at http://istherelifeonmars.wordpress.com/

Check it out!