Sunday, February 1, 2009

I feel like I llive alone

Not that is a bad thing. I bassically live alone though. Here I am in my apartment, my roommate isn't here and really I never expect him to be here. He is always at his girlfriends house. Always. I here that he might have broken up with her. I wouldn't mind. They have a really odd relationship and just fight all the time. Not my business though. He is grown up and can figure stuff out for himself.

This next paragraph is to the bloggers that I follow. I have been REALLY bad about reading them lately. I rarely get on here anymore. I have been cutting back on the Internet thing. A lot less time on the bloggersphere. Nappi I don't read yours anymore. I'm going to catch up tonight though. At least in the next few days i will do my best to sit down and catch up with you. Also when was the last time I talked to you?!?! Really man. WTF?!

So i'm not sure if I have mettioned going to the gym more and just being all around better to myself, but it is working out. I'm still going to yoga. I missed last Wednesday due to lack of sleep but it's ok cause I'll just go this week.

I saw Batman: The Dark Knight in HD tonight. Oh my God it was great. It really was.

My hair is so long. I really can't believe that it has grown out this much. Should I get it cut?

I haven't slept in my bed in a couple of weeks now. I don't think that is going to change tonight. I just have a har time sleeping in there. Well i haven't tried in a while so I'm not sure how i would know.

Nappi I'm calling you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Hey Sid-

That's very honorable that you are cutting back on your Internet. I wish I could do that...

About the hair, it is getting a bit out of control, I have to say. I suggest a trim. Alternately, you could go with a throw-back, Beatles-style cut. That would be pretty rockin'.

-Abby

GoofyTooth said...

Hey bud -

DON'T CUT YOUR HAIR, BE COOL LIKE ME.

Also i love you let's do stuff soon.

Dark Knight rules, here's to you and me quoting every line as they said it :p