Monday, April 27, 2009

Dream World while Awake

You know in the Movies when people talk about being in dream world and the real world at the same time?

That is where I am right now. That is what I feel like. After staying awake more then 24 hours and getting one hour of sleep, I don't know what plane of existence I'm on.

You ever feel like that? I mean wow. This is freaky. It's almost as if I'm morning drunk and at the tail end of being high at the same time. Add sleep deprivation and body exhaustion and you have me.

While riding my bike I realized that I could barley pay attention to my surroundings and I don't have good motor skills. FREAKY!!!

I hope you all enjoyed my story. I was reading over it and wanted to delete though whole thing. At the same time though, I thought that it was cool that you could see what I was thinking when I wrote a sentence. I'm lame aren't I? I bet anyone that read the whole thing got to the end and thought, "Dear God that was long and drawn out and I don't really get it at all. Why would a flower talk? Does Sid know anything about finding himself?" The last bit I do. The "Rose" was the flower that I thought of when I wrote the story in 5th grade.

I think that is the first time I have mentioned that story since I was that age. Wow.

I'm going to dream world again. Well actually I'm staying awake, but in my mind it's dream world.

No comments: