Tuesday, April 28, 2009

YouTube, Comics, Ultimate

Who should I make this out to? I'm not sure if I should write it to Z or to R. Well if I write it to Z it will be about something different then if I write it to R.
Hm, well that is a problem. I mean you could write it to both I suppose.
Half to Z and the other to R? No, I think that Z is a topic that I want to hit on more then the topic with R.
Well get on with it then. I'm sure everyone is waiting.
Ok, thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So last night I had a talk with you about how I have changed. How I am different and you don't think that we have anything in common anymore. How when we were dating you felt like all we talked about was what I was interested in. I can see how that would be a problem.

We ended the conversation and I wasn't that upset about it. You know what we talked about and so do I so there is no point going over it again.

I called you again today because it was on my mind last night and I had to ask you a question. We talked again, I asked what I needed to, got the response and that was that.

So I guess that we can't be friends. In all honesty I am not that upset. Not in the slightest. Like you said we have both been doing our own thing and it seems to be working out for the both of us.

It's weird to think that we had all that time together just to realize that we actually don't have that much in common. I mean it has been 6 months since everything went down and I'm not surprised to find out all this stuff.

I like what I like now. I am what I am now. I'm making friends that are interested in those kind of things. People that like me for what I'm interested in. I'm glad you are doing the same.

I can finally look at pictures of us and see the good times we had. Kinda. *smirk*

So if you don't think that we can be friends that's cool. I think we can still be the same as what we are now. I like that. Even though it doesn't really entail that much contact. Whatever it is now is what it's going to stay for a while. I think.

There really isn't more to say. Yeah...I'm done.

No comments: