Thursday, April 30, 2009

My brain

Could I ask you a question?
Sure, what is it?
Well ok, how did you wake up this morning?
Well I woke up at 10am, then I moved from my bed to my couch, laid there for an hour, and then moved back to my bed fro 2 hours.
Why did you just lay around?
I wasn't feeling well.
Oh, well I'm sorry about that.
It's fine. It was weird though, I haven't felt like that in a while. It wasn't that bad, it was just interesting to feel...not important.
Not important? What do you mean by that?
Well, you know when you wake up in the morning and you feel like you have something to do that day?
Oh, yeah.
Yeah. Well this morning I woke up and felt like there was no point in leaving my bed, or rather the laying down position. Almost as if I didn't have anything important to do that would require me to get out of bed.
Don't you have stuff to do though? Finals are this week and next, I'm sure you do.
Oh, I do, don't get me wrong, I have shit to do, it's just I felt like I didn't. It was freaky.
I think you used to many commas by the way. That is a lot of commas.
Well thank you for that.
Anytime. So how did you get out of this feeling?
Well I took a shower and left my place. I did things that I had to do. That's really it. When I feel like that it's a catch 22. I don't want to get up and do anything, but when I do stuff I feel better. If I stay in Bed I feel worse. It blows.
Are you ok now?
Yeah, I guess. I still kinda feel the same though. I don't like it. I don't like it one bit.
Well I'm sorry to hear that.
I'll be fine. I'm just being stupid right now.

No comments: