Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Crotch Head WOLVERIENES!!!

After reading my good friends blog I was inspired to write. I'm not sure what about though.

I just got it. Time and how quickly it passes me by. I woke up today with no idea of when or how i fell asleep. I was woken up by my alarm clock and today was the first time I actually got up to turn it off. I didn't go back to sleep and usually I sleep for two more hours.

Over the past month I have been to NY and back I have been back to Vienna and I have been all around Richmond. I do that last one on a day to day though so it's not that big of a deal. I have smoked a lot of weed and I have stopped smoking a lot of weed. That isn't the greatest auto-biography I know but in the words of Nappi, "you can go to hell."

So why did i tell you all that? Well just because it has been a month! What?! I don't know how time does it but it passes by real quick sometimes. Just a year ago I was in Vienna starting my job at AMC and in a relationship that was for lack of a better term, doomed.

Where did that year fucking go? That's what I want to know.

Just recently i have noticed this time passing by thing. It freaks me out. It freaks me out so much that when i look at the clock I see it as a later time because I know that it is going to be later before I know it. I have no way of stopping it. One thing that I have realized though, days come and go faster then I used to think. It's insane.

On another note, I played in the rain yesterday. I had a lot of fun. I was with four people and they all thought i was crazy. I think secretly though, they wanted to play. It was pouring down with lighting and everything. Like I said, good times.

Time passes by to quick for you not to do that kind of thing. I'm 20 years old with a life ahead of me but I still feel like I have to play and do stupid things because I'm going to be a whole lot older soon. It's the way I see it. It freaks me out.

I wanted to play so I did. Who wants to join me?

3 comments:

Jake said...

that was awesome. i'll play

Rosequirk2789 said...

I will, I will!

Unknown said...

I get this exact same feeling. I look at old pictures, look at old people, and get this shocking dread in my chest. There's such a fear of loosing this precious time! But I guess in a way its a wonderful thing that we notice this and are not oblivious to it. We can do things like play in the rain. We can actually live, because every second whether we like it are not we're dying. If that's not an inspiration then I don't know what is.