Monday, June 1, 2009

Emerson would be proud

For real though, when was the last time that you looked to the Sunrise and just took in the beauty of it?

I am doing that now. I didn't go to sleep last night. Or rather tonight.

Last night I went to hang out with some frisbee people, we had a few drinks and had a good time. I left the place around 1 or so. I called Kristen on the way home and then I talked to her for the rest of the night until now. Now being the relative time when she was called into work.

Yeah, we both stayed up all night talking and now she has an 8 hour work day ahead of her. Fucking bad ass. Nappi I know you are going to read this; I think it's bad ass what you do too but most people, including Kristen, don't get 9 hours of sleep in 9 days. haha But really, I love ya Nappi.

I'm kinda feel asleep right now. Kinda.

Whatever. I had a good night.

It was great to talk to her for that long. It really was.

A nap for two hours? I think so.

By that I mean 9 hours. No, I can't do that. I'm not going to waste my fucking day. I'm sick of this shit.

Ok, I'm leaving now.

No comments: