Sunday, June 28, 2009

Next time you can, crap with the door open

I tend to write the blogs before the title. I think that is a good way of doing it. I just thought you should know.

I have just spent the last 30 minutes or so reading Nappi's blog and then Kristen's. Two important people in my life right now. Both people that I care about and one of which is on my phone as the back round. (not Nappi, sorry man I love ya but that would be to gay) Moving on!

What are you moving on from though?
I don't know. Do you?
No, that's why I asked you cause you were the one that said it.
Ah, well...ok then.
So you really don't know what else there is do you?
...No, sorry.
Whatever, it's your blog.
Well thanks!
Anytime, btw Billy Mays died.
What!?!
Yeah I know.
I never did use oxy-clean. Well I'm sure the 5 people that had a fetish for him will miss him. His family too.

Has everyone here seen "Office Space"? If not then i think you are missing something from your life. Yesterday I laid in what is my bed(the couch) all day. Really. I didn't leave my apartment and I slept for a lot of the day. Not unlike the main character from that great movie. Well the difference is that I have felt like I have done nothing BUT that for a long time now. I know others that have done the same. It's not hard but it's not fullfilling either. I'm a bum with a roof over my heard and some food.

That was such a pointless blog post. God I hate that.

No comments: