Friday, December 19, 2008

Hobbes Lives the life, My cat

Hey look, a blog about being in Vienna again. Also, about myself. Also, being judged?

I don't know about you but lately i have felt judged. All the time. I guess I'm just seeing this for the first time. People are judged I should know that. It is a big part of life. A real big part of it. There is the judgment that comes along with school, work, relationships, and family.

School you are always judged, we all know this. I mean a grade is someone judging you on how well you convey to know material. I mean that isn't new. Not at all.

Work, you are evaluated a lot. If you don't do that job well then you will get fired from that job. Even people in the army get evaluated. If they fuck up enough, which is hard, they will be kicked out of he army. Same goes for any branch.

Relationships are a fun one. You are judged on how well you treat each other. Both in the relationship look to each other for a seal of approval. And if that ends up not being what you think it will be well, I'm not going to say what that is. I hate it just much as the next person. When you have that approval though, it's the best feeling in the world. You can look at that person with something in your teeth, smile, and laugh because they tell you and it's ok. You don't have to feel embarrassed because, well because you know that it's someone you can be real around an not have to worry about being stupid. It's a great feeling.

Family is a good one too. Family is the one that is always going to be there for you. Always, at least that is what i have been raised to know. I like that too. When now one else wants you, your mom does. I don't think I ave loved getting a hug from anyone else more then my mom. There is something about it. I don't know how describe it. It's a good feeling. Some people i know don't hold those same views but it's cool. One day they will get what i mean.

So this was really only about being judged. Yeah, whoops.

I know how I did in school.

No comments: