Thursday, December 11, 2008

If you want to be my friend

I'm up. I'm up. I'm up.

I don't think that I have bloged this much in a long time. I've been going strong these last few days. A post a day i think? Yay For me!

I want to clarify something real quick. So me not eating the right way isn't because i want to. I know it sounds weird. Sometimes, mostly when i'm not active, my body lets me know that i don't have to eat that much to go on with life. For the winter I'm not really doing anything, well right now. There is no Ultimate, there is no running, there is no nothing. So I don't need the energy. Yes? Ok then, moving on.

I have found music that I have been trying to get my hands on for the better part of two years. This music would be Trance/Techno music. Yes, I said it. I Fucking love this shit. It's so GOOD. The only reason that I JUST NOW got it is because I didn't know what the hell to look for and I didn't feel like buying something that i wasn't going to like. So I took 3 albums of the top 100 trance from a friend of mine. Now I'm going all out. I was at the library just listening to this stuff all night.

If you know me you know that when I hear music that I like, I dance. So yes, I was dancing all around the library. Aha, that just sounds funny. But i was doing it. In my chair listening to trance/techno and having a great time.

There is one song that is RIDICULOUS. Juicy Pen by DJ Ozi. It's so fucking funny. I love it. I'm listening to it now.

I really am so happy that i have this stuff now.

Food today: Nothing, soon to be shafe visit.

No comments: