Thursday, December 4, 2008

I really like to Tap Dance

I'm convinced that in a few moths i will not be able to look at the computer screen without using my glasses. I was just reading Nappis blog and i had to make the screen negative and i had to zoom in on the screen. Only then was it more comfortable to read it. Wow.

But what else is there to say. Alright, think. Ok, I got it.

Now I'm on youtube a lot. A lot, a lot. I don't think more then i should be though. I have a complete social network on that site. Some people think that is weird, but i am happy to know people in other countries. That is beside the point.

I notice the most settle changes to youtube. In the past week youtube went to a wide screen mode. That was the first thing. Not that suttle honestly. Everyone on youtube was like, WHOA!!! Then people liked it. In the past few days youtube made changes to the site yet again. Not a bad thing but at the same time funny to me.

Example: The red "youtube" is a lot smaller, now on all the thubmnails there is the time of the video,I like that one, the different tabs in the upper left corner are now bolder and sepperated. That is a few of them.

I dunno. I like youtube a lot. I have friends that I'm happy to know. I'm happy to be a part of something like youtube.

Question: Do you think it is wierd to make friends on the internet?

1 comment:

GoofyTooth said...

depends what kind of friends, Sid. if they were like you and me then it's be weird. hehehe.