Monday, December 15, 2008

Timtams RULE!

Not to throw the word around lightly, but addiction is a good word for my internet need. I said that to my sister and she didn't know if i should use that word. As i wrote last time though, I wanted to speak of this.

I woke up on sunday morning and i was not really awake at all. Then i perked up when i saw my friend open my computer. Then when i got on the net i was more awake. It's like my morning coffee. I have to have the internet before i can be awake. It was freaky. The transcendentalist warned me of these things. I have to rule technology and not let the opposite happen. My mom warned about it too.

The odd thing is though, I have a life on the net. It's not like i'm going on it with out a purpose or reason. I have people to talk to about things that go on that i can't do without the net/computer.

There is a really bad stigma with internet. Just today i was looked at funny because i have friends that iwasnt to visit from the net. It's just like having anyother pen pal, but i haven't met them face to face. I think now i'm just going to say a friend from when ever. No more of the internet, even though that is what they are.

That is what I wanted to talk about. Good night.

No comments: