Monday, December 22, 2008

Thanks Mrs. Branson

I'm laying in my bed. My leather jacket on, my jeans on, my socks on, and a sweater on. I don't know why I haven't really taken any of it off, but i think that I'm about to. I move around to adjust myself because to tell you the truth it's not that comfortable.

Today was the first day in a really long time that i walked into cold as hell weather. It was a different experience. I wore my scarf and my VCU hat. Plus all that other stuff too.

Last night I went on an adventure with Nappi. That was good times. It was good to have part of the family back together. I miss that feeling I had a year ago. I haven't really felt like that in a while.

I went out to see Mrs Branson today. I don't know how that lady does it but I always get the biggest grin when i go to see her. I walked in and I kinda startled her cause she didn't know that i was going to visit. It was nice to see her though. I stopped in at the front office. Nappi was with me because he wanted to see mama Hack, a track coach, so that was cool. Nappi had to go through my saying hi to everyone in the front office and I think the term was, "Well don't you just know everyone." Sorry, it's only the ladies in the front office that i stood in for two years, or more.

In any case it was good times. Mrs. Branson and I talked about a lot of stuff. School and Girl mostly. She was upset about school but got it at the same time. I found out some stuff about her that i didn't think I would know ever. Her and I are more friends then anything else now. She is a mentor but a good friend too. I asked her about her life and her two daughters, Natelie and Audry. Audry was going to be named Sidney if I achieved a 3.5 or higher at NOVA. I did that and she ended up NOT naming her after me. When I get to the point were I can call her by her first name then I know that it will all be on big circle. Thanks Mrs. Branson.

P.S. I have another blog about comics. If you go to my profile on here there will be a link to it.

No comments: