Monday, January 19, 2009

Fuck Knees

I saw something today that I didn't think I would ever see. I saw one of the happiest people I know cry. This is one of my closest friends and some one who has always helped me through the hardest times that I've had recently.

What do you do when some one that means so much to you breaks down like that? I had to be strong for that person. I had to be the one to help them through the tough time. I think I did a good job too. I hugged, I held and I comforted. (I don't know if that is a word)

It scared me to see that person like that. It was almost like seeing a parent break down for the first time. You don't know how to react, but you do the best you can.

The stories that you told were heart wrenching.

I hope that i have conveyed well enough how much it effected me to see you like that. Be strong man. I'm scared too.

I will help you through it all if i have to. I hope that you know that. you have helped me through so much and you are like family to me.

No comments: