Friday, January 9, 2009

One carry on

I'm in the JAX airport right now. This is the first time I have ever traveled on a plane by myself. The security was insane but not as time consuming as I thought it was going to be. The last time I flew anywhere was five years ago I think. So to say the least the security has changed a bit. I had to take out my laptop and all electronic devices. All that jazz was intense to me.

Nappi let me in on some stuff that annoyed him when he is going through security, so i tried to remember that when I was going through.

Now I'm just waiting for my flight.

One thing I do like though, the accommodations for laptops and the free internet. It's nice.

I forgot my headphones though. They are in Richmond and it blows. I hope i get some shitty free ones on the flight to the ATL.

I'm going to film some and then read comics.

No comments: