Monday, January 12, 2009

Bullet Bill is the Man

Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays are my "busy" days. That is when I have most of my classes. Russian at 11, Math at 12, and Physics at 1. On Wednesdays I have a class at 7pm-9:40pm. Once a week. Tuesdays and Thursdays the only class I have is Russian. There is a HUGE perk to my Russian class. The building that it's in is literally behind my apartment building. I can see the building when I walk out the back door of the building.

When it comes to jobs though, that is a different story. I work 6 hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays after my one class. On Wednesdays I work 2-6. That is the front desk job at the SMC. There is no reason for me to be there until 6 on the days that I'm working but my boss said it was cool if I stayed an extra hour.

I finally mailed in all the paper work for my Campus Rep Job, so that's cool. I really hope I did it all the right way.

I don't think that I'm going to have my radio show anymore. I just don't think that Julian or my self will have the time this semester. I'm a part of the station so much already so I think it's ok if I don't have the show. I'm still going to buy the comics. I'm not sure about the show though.

No comments: