Sunday, January 4, 2009

To pass you need citrus fruit

This is starting out a short post. Maybe it will stay that way.

Right now I'm in Florida. Uhhh, Sid, when did you go to Florida? Well on Saturday. Ok, shy are you in Florida? Well Elizabeth was driving down and I went with her. Alright when are you going to Richmond? Friday afternoon is my plane and I get in that night. Oh alright.

Well how is it down there? It's nice. I really like the weather and the people. Not going to lie, if I could go here I would. I'm still in that honey moon effect though. I do love it though. I can see why people come here to die.

The coolest thing happened to me this week though. Oh yeah! What was that? I GOT TO MEET LIZZIE AND BRETT!!! It was so cool. I don't think that it could have been any cooler then the way it was. It wasn't awkward at all. It was so fucking cool to see them both in person. When you make a friend on the internet you get to know them so well. People are used to meeting and getting to know people like that in person not online. When you meet and get to know people on the web all you know is the internet people. When I actually met Lizzie and Brett it was almost surreal. I really couldn't believe that they were real people. But it was great. So great.

Check out my youtube page for a feel of where I'm staying.

I'm happy to be here with Elizabeth too. She is in class most of the week and busy with class. So not being rude.

WOOT WOOT!

No comments: