Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hello '09

Another year has gone by. When did that year happen is what I want to know? Really though. I can look at this past year and be happy with a lot of things that I did. I went to a four year college in less time then people thought I could, I set up my own radio show on comic books with a good friend, I made some really good friends, and I joined the Ultimate Team. I feel like that is the list of things I did this year. Well the things that I can remember off hand.

Now most of us all know that shit hit the fan in a real bad kind of way with my love life. If you don't know that...It happened. That, as of right now is all I can think about. It's all I wake up to every morning. I wake up and think "God your a shit head, hey but good job on being a shit. You are really good at it!" I can't think about anything else. I barely force myself to get out of bed in the morning. FUCK THAT! When I do get out though it's fine...ish.

The end of the year was not a good one. It really wasn't.

I hope you call me back.

No comments: